» Marriage/Family Cases

I Want to Travel and Work in the U.S. While Waiting for My Family Green Card

We frequently hear this request when handling family-based cases. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can petition certain relatives for a green card, but there can be waiting lists and delays while the paperwork is pending. Altogether, this… Read More
Read More