Citizenship and Naturalization
Our Los Angeles and Orange County California Citizenship Attorneys
We help determine issues of citizenship at birth, or help clients determine if they qualify to become citizens through the naturalization process.
Clients seek out Hill & Piibe about the following issues:
- Form N-400 Application for Naturalization
- Form N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- Citizenship through parents or grandparents
- Citizenship through military service
- Good Moral Character factors
- Criminal Record problems
- Green card about to expire
Free Appointment with a Citizenship Attorney
We welcome you to contact us for a free, initial assessment of your citizenship options and how we can help.
With offices in Downtown L.A. and San Juan Capistrano, the immigration and citizenship attorneys at Hill & Piibe serve clients of all nationalities living in the Los Angeles, California area, including Riverside and Bakersfield and all of San Bernardino County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County.