Our Commitment to the Community
At Hill & Piibe, we are committed to community outreach and to assisting the immigrant community. We separate fact from fiction to help immigrants avoid being victimized by dishonest businesses.
We have pledged to provide free informational services, and we offer free, in-person assessment appointments so clients may discover, at no cost, if they have a case worth pursuing. Some pro bono and low-cost representation are available to qualifying persons.
Our attorneys speak at community seminars and events events on a variety of topics related to immigration law. We participate in and/or support these community or non-profit organizations:
- Bresee Foundation Youth Center
- Amanecer Community Counseling Service
- Human Options (Domestic Violence Resource Center) via the CHEC Family Resource Center in San Juan Capistrano
- CREER Community/Family of San Juan Capistrano (education programs)
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC)
- Human Rights Project
- Program for Torture Victims
- Amnesty International
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Sojourn Services for Battered Women
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (Domestic Violence Project)
- Mexican American Bar Association (pro bono attorney program)
- San Juan Capistrano Chamber of Commerce
- SJC Latino Business Council
- Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- San Clemente Chamber of Commerce
We welcome you to learn more about our immigration services and our law firm. Contact Hill & Piibe if you have questions about an immigration matter.