Our Los Angeles and Orange County California Immigration Attorneys
Waivers are the second-largest part of our practice. We submit numerous waivers every month, and we know the trends and pitfalls for success. Our attorneys are highly successful in obtaining waivers for clients, and our staff has great experience in building these cases to a powerful showing. We have extensive experience and legal knowledge to make these cases convincing — even if they already were denied once before we were hired. We work with you and your family to create a waiver package that is usually several hundreds of pages thick.
Either at the U.S. consulate, or before USCIS, we handle the following waivers:
- I-601 Waiver – for prior crimes, misrepresentation / fraud, smuggling, unlawful presence, and other grounds of inadmissibility
- I-601A Provisional Waiver – for unlawful presence, and you can apply from inside the United States
- I-212 Waiver – for prior removal / deportation orders and other grounds of inadmissibility
- 212(h) Waiver – for prior crimes (I-601 waiver)
- 212(i) Waiver – for prior misrepresentation / fraud (I-601 waiver)
- 212(d)(3) Waiver – for nonimmigrants (temporary visas)
- 237(a)(1)(H) Waiver – for prior misrepresentation, in removal proceedings
Most of these waivers require you to show “extreme hardship” to a certain close relative if a waiver is not granted. Hill & Piibe builds you a strong case with extensive research and evidence to support your unique situation.
Why You Should Seriously Consider an Immigration Attorney for Your Waiver Application
The waiver process can be very long and intensive. Many people do not build a strong case on their own, waste money on USCIS filing fees, and waste precious time in obtaining a green card or visa.
We encourage you to contact Hill & Piibe for a free assessment appointment about your waiver case. With offices in Downtown L.A. and San Juan Capistrano, our immigration lawyers serve clients of all nationalities living abroad or in the Los Angeles, California area, including Riverside and Bakersfield and all of San Bernardino County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County.